Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More links from friends

I posted my website on FaceBook for my friends and lovely SK gave me another link to put up: http://www.operationhomefront.net/

Wendy told me to check out Common Ground in New York. This is one place I definitely want to go visit myself and see first hand the work they are doing: www.commonground.org

While looking through that site I found Change.org which may help when this thing is really up and running. It may also be a great networking resource.

I will randomly be going through all the other links I have posted and write my own review of them. If anyone has been to any of these sites and would like to share their opinion of them, whether the information was helpful or not helpful, whether you have used the organization and if they were helpful or not, etc I would LOVE your input.

I have not uploaded a list of literature nor any of the multitude of YouTube videos out there. Please suggest something you think would be beneficial.

I also heard that The Real World has a Vet on this season. As I only get the channels you get with an antenna I would appreciate anyone's review or thoughts on how that is going.

No comments: