Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sick but productive


Even though I was sick as a dog today I got a few things done. I set up an email address and facebook address for the Vets4Vets Dayton area group.

vets4vetsdayton@gmail.com
Facebook: VetsforVets Dayton
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1226207468&ref=name

I've also been compiling contact information for various veteran organizations and resources throughout the Dayton/Columbus/Cincinnati area. So far I have probably nine pages of information that I need to go through.

I had the idea of the first meeting be more of a meet and greet where people get to shake hands and get a feel for each other than an actual official meeting. Maybe a bbq at a park? We'll see. Don't want to think too much about food right now though. Ugh. I hate being sick.

No comments: