Thursday, August 6, 2009

Changed



Thank you everyone!!!!


This past weekend was life changing for me. It has taken me this long to process some of it. Not only were issues I never thought were there pop up but I got validated more than any other time in my life. I am humble but motivated. I was given some great ideas and a new family. I connected with several individuals on a deep level and one individual specifically on a very intense spiritual level.

So my lessons are many. I will post my notes and thoughts in the next few weeks. There is a lot of work that needs to be done in this area. I need to compile everything, break it down into steps and go from there.

I left a part of myself in that desert. Amazing thing is that many gave me pieces of them to carry on with. I am now a stronger woman because of it. Strong enough to really do this.

No comments: